The Language of Life

So you're growing up into someone you are...
but you feel it's not even close to what you ought to be...
Now, I'm not a religious counselor who could possibly portray the most confident picture of the holy & empower you...I've never been so confident about conclusions...
Talking of Conclusions,
Isn't that what our lives are based upon?
Start with the day you entered school...commonly, kids are scared of the New Environment...I was for sure...but looking back, it amazes me how swiftly i jumped to a conclusion about the Newness in my Life...
I assumed it would harm me...So it scared me...
Fast forward to the Teenage years...
The toughest Job is approaching that Girl you would've had a crush on...even summoning up the guts to ask for a Pen seems Herculean...
Back up a little bit, I concluded the future result there too...Fear of Rejection, as most people call it...is an assumption of the future...Sadly, the way we're brought up doesnt always let the sunny side up & we end up foreseeing the worst...and most times, that happens...
I've played hide & seek with my own thoughts a lot,
sometimes suppressing them, sometimes relishing them...
But they've always been there...turning Fears into Conclusions & Conclusions into Realities...
Unfortunately,
I was unaware of the Language of Life...
May sound a little cheezy, but I find everything around to be Alive...
Talking to me...Communicating with whatever little clues it can...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Priceless Life © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour